We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity near Watkinsville, GA.
Dr. Kristen Thomas practices dermatology (skin disorders). She studied medicine at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ross Campbell works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Watkinsville, GA. Dr. Campbell studied medicine at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Campbell honors.
Dr. Shenara Sexton is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. She graduated from Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Sexton takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Karen Maffei is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Maffei attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine. She is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.