We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity near Watkinsville, GA.
Dr. Ross Campbell's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Campbell include facial problems, rosacea, and radiesse. Dr. Campbell is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Brown University, Dr. Campbell attended Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia for medical school.
Clinical interests: Eyelid Surgery, Botox Injection, Dysport Injection, Eyelid Retraction Repair, Sclerotherapy, Acne ... (Read more)
Dr. Kristen Thomas is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Thomas takes.
Dr. Karen Maffei specializes in surgical dermatology and practices in Watkinsville, GA. She is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Maffei's areas of expertise include the following: facial problems, CO2 laser treatment, and microdermabrasion. She honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After attending Emory University School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with Emory University.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, CO2 Laser Treatment, Laser Resurfacing, Facial Problems, Rosacea, Tattoo Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Shenara Sexton sees patients in Watkinsville, GA. Her medical specialty is surgical dermatology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sexton accepts. She is a graduate of Emory University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.