We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana Silver near Watkinsville, GA.
Dr. Stella Bulengo-Ransby is a dermatopathology and surgical dermatology specialist. Dr. Bulengo-Ransby attended the University of Michigan Medical School and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan for residency. Clinical interests for Dr. Bulengo-Ransby include academic dermatology, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. On average, patients gave her a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Academic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, ... (Read more)
Dr. Ross Campbell practices MOHS-micrographic surgery in Athens, GA, Watkinsville, GA, and Greensboro, GA. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Campbell is especially interested in academic dermatology, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Brown University and a hospital affiliated with Emory University, Dr. Campbell attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Academic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Kristen Thomas works as a dermatologist. She studied medicine at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Lauren Nagashima-Whalen, who practices in Athens, GA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Nagashima-Whalen include skin issues. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Karen Maffei practices pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. She obtained her medical school training at Emory University School of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. Clinical interests for Dr. Maffei include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Maffei takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Shenara Sexton practices surgical dermatology. Dr. Sexton's areas of expertise include skin issues and skin of color. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sexton honors. She attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin of Color
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.