We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana Silver near Watkinsville, GA.
Dr. Ross Campbell is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. Dr. Campbell graduated from Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Brown University and a hospital affiliated with Emory University. His clinical interests include academic dermatology, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. Dr. Campbell's patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Academic Dermatology, Skin Issues
Dr. Stella Bulengo-Ransby's areas of specialization are dermatopathology and surgical dermatology. Dr. Bulengo-Ransby's areas of expertise include academic dermatology, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. She attended the University of Michigan Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. She has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Kristen Thomas' area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Thomas accepts. She is a graduate of Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Lauren Nagashima-Whalen specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Athens, GA. She is especially interested in skin issues. Dr. Nagashima-Whalen is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Karen Maffei is a pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Watkinsville, GA. Her areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Maffei obtained her medical school training at Emory University School of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. She is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Maffei takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Shenara Sexton's medical specialty is surgical dermatology. She attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Sexton has a special interest in skin issues and skin of color. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.