We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Silver near Watkinsville, GA.
Dr. Ross Campbell is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He works in Watkinsville, GA. Dr. Campbell has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Kristen Thomas is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Thomas attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Shenara Sexton is a specialist in surgical dermatology. She works in Watkinsville, GA. She attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Karen Maffei specializes in surgical dermatology and practices in Watkinsville, GA. She is a graduate of Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Maffei has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Maffei takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.