We found 7 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO near Stockbridge, GA.
Dr. Mark Baucom, who practices in Atlanta, GA, Decatur, GA, and Stockbridge, GA, is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Baucom's areas of expertise consist of cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He attended Emory University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. He is affiliated with Atlanta VA Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Cosmetic Skin Treatment
Dr. Terry Sharpe specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Sharpe include psoriasis, laser surgery, and mohs surgery. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Sharpe takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. For her professional training, Dr. Sharpe completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. She is professionally affiliated with Emory Healthcare and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC).
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Botox Injection, Sclerotherapy, Contact Dermatitis, Hemangiomas, Plantar Warts, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Dionne Louis is a dermatologist in Jonesboro, GA and Conyers, GA. Patient ratings for Dr. Louis average 4.5 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. Dr. Louis takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from Morehouse School of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Louis speaks Spanish.
Dr. Florence Humphrey's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She studied medicine at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Neville Pereyo's specialties are pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. He graduated from Ponce School of Medicine. Dr. Pereyo is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Skin of Color, ... (Read more)
Dr. Maria Pico is a specialist in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. She works in Stockbridge, GA. These areas are among her clinical interests: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Pico graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Vincent Peng practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Stockbridge, GA. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Peng attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.