We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO near Stockbridge, GA.
Dr. Terry Sharpe practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Stockbridge, GA. She graduated from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. Dr. Sharpe's clinical interests include photodynamic therapy (PDT), hemangioma, and plantar warts. She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Sharpe's professional affiliations include Emory Healthcare and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC).
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Botox Injection, Sclerotherapy, Hemangiomas, Plantar Warts, Cosmetic Surgery, Chemical ... (Read more)
Dr. Dionne Louis is a dermatologist. Dr. Louis has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Morehouse School of Medicine. She is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Louis is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Dr. Florence Humphrey is a dermatologist. Dr. Humphrey attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Vincent Peng's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Peng at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Neville Pereyo is a dermatologist in Stockbridge, GA. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Pereyo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Pico specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Stockbridge, GA. She graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. She honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.