We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO near Stockbridge, GA.
Dr. Terry Sharpe's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Her average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Sharpe include photodynamic therapy (PDT), hemangioma, and plantar warts. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University, Dr. Sharpe attended the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Emory Healthcare and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC).
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Botox Injection, Sclerotherapy, Hemangiomas, Plantar Warts, Cosmetic Surgery, Chemical ... (Read more)
Dr. Dionne Louis sees patients in Jonesboro, GA and Conyers, GA. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is professionally affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. Dr. Louis honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She graduated from Morehouse School of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Louis speaks Spanish.
Dr. Florence Humphrey practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Jonesboro, GA. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Vincent Peng, who practices in Stockbridge, GA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Peng takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine.
Dr. Neville Pereyo's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Ponce School of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Pico is a Stockbridge, GA physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. Dr. Pico accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.