We found 7 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near Stockbridge, GA.
Dr. Mark Baucom specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Baucom average 4.0 stars out of 5. In his practice, Dr. Baucom focuses on cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. He is professionally affiliated with Atlanta VA Medical Center. Dr. Baucom accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Emory University School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Emory University for residency.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Terry Sharpe sees patients in Stockbridge, GA. Her medical specialties are pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Dr. Sharpe has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Her clinical interests include psoriasis, laser surgery, and mohs surgery. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Emory Healthcare and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC). Dr. Sharpe honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University.
Clinical interests: botox, aesthetics, chemical peel, collagen injections, cosmetic surgery, dermatologic surgery, ... (Read more)
Dr. Dionne Louis is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Louis is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. She attended medical school at Morehouse School of Medicine. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Florence Humphrey practices dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Humphrey honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Neville Pereyo is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. Dr. Pereyo is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He graduated from Ponce School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis, Skin of ... (Read more)
Dr. Maria Pico works as a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Pico include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Pico accepts. She attended medical school at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Vincent Peng's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Peng attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.