We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near Stockbridge, GA.
Dr. Terry Sharpe works as a dermatologist. Her areas of expertise include the following: photodynamic therapy (PDT), hemangioma, and plantar warts. Dr. Sharpe's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She obtained her medical school training at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. Her professional affiliations include Emory Healthcare and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC).
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Botox Injection, Sclerotherapy, Hemangiomas, Plantar Warts, Cosmetic Surgery, Chemical ... (Read more)
Dr. Dionne Louis is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Louis's patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. She is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Louis is a graduate of Morehouse School of Medicine. In addition to English, she speaks Spanish.
Dr. Florence Humphrey practices dermatology (skin disorders). She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Humphrey attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Vincent Peng's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He studied medicine at Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine. Dr. Peng's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Neville Pereyo works as a dermatologist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Pereyo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Maria Pico is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Pico accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She attended medical school at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.