We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near Stockbridge, GA.
Dr. Terry Sharpe is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Sharpe's areas of expertise include rosacea, acne, and tattoo removal. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sharpe takes. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University, Dr. Sharpe attended medical school at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. Dr. Sharpe is professionally affiliated with Emory Healthcare and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC).
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Botox Injection, CO2 Laser Treatment, Sclerotherapy, Birthmark Removal, Hemangiomas, ... (Read more)
Dr. Dionne Louis is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Jonesboro, GA and Conyers, GA. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Louis attended medical school at Morehouse School of Medicine. She speaks Spanish. She is professionally affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Dr. Florence Humphrey works as a dermatologist. She honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Vincent Peng's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Peng average 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Maria Pico's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Pico attended medical school at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Dr. Neville Pereyo is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from Ponce School of Medicine. Dr. Pereyo honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.