We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near Stockbridge, GA.
Dr. Terry Sharpe specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Stockbridge, GA. Areas of expertise for Dr. Sharpe include photodynamic therapy (PDT), hemangioma, and plantar warts. She is affiliated with Emory Healthcare and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC). She graduated from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. Dr. Sharpe's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Botox Injection, Sclerotherapy, Hemangiomas, Plantar Warts, Cosmetic Surgery, Chemical ... (Read more)
Dr. Dionne Louis sees patients in Jonesboro, GA and Conyers, GA. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Louis attended medical school at Morehouse School of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Louis speaks Spanish. She is professionally affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Dr. Florence Humphrey is a dermatologist. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Humphrey takes. She studied medicine at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Vincent Peng's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Patients gave Dr. Peng an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine.
Dr. Neville Pereyo is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Pereyo is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He studied medicine at Ponce School of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Pico is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She studied medicine at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.