We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana Platinum HMO near Statesboro, GA.
Dr. David Lariscy is a Statesboro, GA physician who specializes in adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. He studied medicine at Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Lariscy honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Stanley Shin is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. He graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Shin is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Shin accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. David Nabert is a Statesboro, GA physician who specializes in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Dr. Abraham Lin practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He studied medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School. Dr. Lin takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow