We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Statesboro, GA.
Dr. Stanley Shin is a Statesboro, GA physician who specializes in adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. He is a graduate of Tulane University School of Medicine. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Lariscy is an adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology specialist in Statesboro, GA. Dr. Lariscy is a graduate of Ross University School of Medicine. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Nabert is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Abraham Lin practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Lin takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Eastern Virginia Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow