We found 7 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 80/2000 near Snellville, GA.
Dr. Jonathan Weiss sees patients in Snellville, GA. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School. The average patient rating for Dr. Weiss is 5.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Weiss takes. He has received the following distinction: Atlanta Super Doctors.
Dr. Jessica Mercer's area of specialization is dermatopathology. She attended medical school at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. Dr. Mercer honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kirk Saddler, who practices in Snellville, GA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Saddler average 2.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Saddler is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Dr. Windell Davis-Boutte's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Davis-Boutte average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Davis-Boutte accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Keith Wright is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He studied medicine at Meharry Medical College. Patients gave Dr. Wright an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Atlanta VA Medical Center.
Dr. Joel Shavin works as a dermatologist. Dr. Shavin's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.