We found 7 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 80/2000 near Snellville, GA.
Dr. Alia Brown specializes in surgical dermatology. Her areas of expertise consist of chemical peels, laser resurfacing, and acne. She graduated from Meharry Medical College and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Louisville. Dr. Brown is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Clinical interests: Laser Resurfacing, Chemical Peels, Acne, Restylane
Dr. Windell Davis-Boutte works as a surgical dermatologist in Lilburn, GA. Before performing Dr. Davis-Boutte's residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University, Dr. Davis-Boutte attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. Clinical interests for Dr. Davis-Boutte include eyelid surgery, dermabrasion, and botox injection. Dr. Davis-Boutte's average rating from Dr. Davis-Boutte's patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Davis-Boutte honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Davis-Boutte has received the distinction of RealSelf Top Doctor.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Lip Implants, Sclerotherapy, Chin Implants, Injectable Fillers, Juvederm, Chemical ... (Read more)
Dr. Jonathan Weiss practices dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Weiss accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received the distinction of Atlanta Super Doctors.
Dr. Jessica Mercer's area of specialization is dermatopathology. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Mercer studied medicine at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine.
Dr. Kirk Saddler, who practices in Snellville, GA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Patient reviews placed Dr. Saddler at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Dr. Keith Wright works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon. Dr. Wright's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from Meharry Medical College. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Atlanta VA Medical Center.
Dr. Joel Shavin practices dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Shavin is rated highly by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.