We found 4 perinatologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Savannah, GA.
Dr. Keisha Reddick's medical specialty is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Reddick graduated from Morehouse School of Medicine.
Dr. Arthur Baker's specialty is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Baker studied medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine.
Dr. Wilfreida Leaphart is a physician who specializes in maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). The average patient rating for Dr. Leaphart is 2.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Leaphart accepts. Dr. Leaphart is a graduate of Mercer University School of Medicine.
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Advanced maternal age (over 35)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Premature rupture of membranes, or “water breaking” too early
- Congenital disorders that may impact birth
- Multiples (twins, triplets, or higher)
- Health issues in the mother, including chronic illness (diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, etc.) and infectious disease (hepatitis, HIV)