- Advanced maternal age (over 35)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Premature rupture of membranes, or “water breaking” too early
- Congenital disorders that may impact birth
- Multiples (twins, triplets, or higher)
- Health issues in the mother, including chronic illness (diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, etc.) and infectious disease (hepatitis, HIV)
We found 4 perinatologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Savannah, GA.
Dr. Arthur Baker is a medical specialist in maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine.
Dr. Wilfreida Leaphart is a perinatologist. The average patient rating for Dr. Leaphart is 2.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Leaphart honors. She studied medicine at Mercer University School of Medicine.
Dr. Anthony Royek is a Savannah, GA physician who specializes in maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Keisha Reddick's medical specialty is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). Dr. Reddick honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She studied medicine at Morehouse School of Medicine.