We found 4 gynecologists who accept Medicare near Savannah, GA.
Dr. James Burke is a specialist in gynecologic oncology. He works in Savannah, GA. Dr. Burke has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Scott Purinton is a physician who specializes in gynecologic oncology and obstetrics. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Purinton attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. William Richards' area of specialization is gynecologic oncology. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff's area of specialization is general gynecology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Biggerstaff attended medical school at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs