- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists who accept Medicare near Savannah, GA.
Dr. James Burke, who practices in Savannah, GA, is a medical specialist in gynecologic oncology. Dr. Burke is rated highly by his patients. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff is a specialist in general gynecology. He works in Savannah, GA. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Biggerstaff takes. He attended medical school at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Dr. Scott Purinton is a gynecologic oncologist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Purinton is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. William Richards is a gynecologic oncology specialist. Dr. Richards is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.