We found 4 gynecologists who accept Medicare near Savannah, GA.
Dr. James Burke's area of specialization is gynecologic oncology. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Burke honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Scott Purinton is a specialist in gynecologic oncology and obstetrics. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. William Richards is a gynecologic oncology specialist. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Richards is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff is a general gynecologist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Biggerstaff's patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Biggerstaff takes. He is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs