We found 4 gynecologists who accept Medicare near Savannah, GA.
Dr. James Burke is a gynecologic oncology specialist in Savannah, GA. Patient ratings for Dr. Burke average 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Burke attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Scott Purinton practices gynecologic oncology and obstetrics. Dr. Purinton is a graduate of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. William Richards practices gynecologic oncology. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff is a specialist in general gynecology. He works in Savannah, GA. Dr. Biggerstaff studied medicine at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Biggerstaff is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs