We found 4 gynecologists who accept Medicare near Savannah, GA.
Dr. James Burke practices gynecologic oncology in Savannah, GA. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Burke is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Scott Purinton is a gynecologic oncology and obstetrics specialist. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. William Richards' area of specialization is gynecologic oncology. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff works as a general gynecologist in Savannah, GA. He attended medical school at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Biggerstaff accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs