We found 4 gynecologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Savannah, GA.
Dr. James Burke's area of specialization is gynecologic oncology. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Burke accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Scott Purinton is a specialist in gynecologic oncology and obstetrics. He attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Purinton honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. William Richards' medical specialty is gynecologic oncology. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff's medical specialty is general gynecology. Dr. Biggerstaff is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Biggerstaff average 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs