- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Savannah, GA.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff is a general gynecology specialist in Savannah, GA. He attended medical school at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Biggerstaff at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Scott Purinton is a gynecologic oncology specialist. He attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. William Richards is a gynecologic oncologist. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Richards honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. James Burke sees patients in Savannah, GA. His medical specialty is gynecologic oncology. He attended medical school at Medical College of Georgia. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Burke honors.