- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Savannah, GA.
Dr. James Burke is a specialist in gynecologic oncology. Dr. Burke studied medicine at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. He is rated highly by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Scott Purinton is a physician who specializes in gynecologic oncology and obstetrics. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Purinton takes. He is a graduate of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. William Richards is a gynecologic oncologist. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Richards graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff is a specialist in general gynecology. He attended medical school at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Biggerstaff takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.