We found 4 gynecologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Savannah, GA.
Dr. James Burke is a Savannah, GA physician who specializes in gynecologic oncology. He attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Burke's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Scott Purinton is a specialist in gynecologic oncology and obstetrics. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Purinton is a graduate of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. William Richards works as a gynecologic oncologist. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Richards studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff is a Savannah, GA physician who specializes in general gynecology. Dr. Biggerstaff studied medicine at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs