We found 3 dermatologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Rome, GA.
Dr. Julia Griffin works as a dermatologist. Dr. Griffin is professionally affiliated with Harbin Clinic. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Skin Cancer, Microdermabrasion
Dr. Jonathan Pewitt sees patients in Rome, GA. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Pewitt is affiliated with Harbin Clinic. He obtained his medical school training at East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Jason Smith's specialty is surgical dermatology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Smith's clinical interests: facial problems, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Smith attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Tulane University.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Botox Injection, Sclerotherapy, Acne Surgery, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.