- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Perry, GA.
Dr. Temiko Braswell works as a general dentist in Perry, GA. She has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Alvin Chapman's area of specialization is general dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.