We found 17 dentists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Newnan, GA.
Dr. Leo Wheat's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Wheat has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wheat accepts.
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Schultz honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Dr. Eric Echols' area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Echols accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces