We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Gold HMO near Lawrenceville, GA.
Dr. Abdul Hafeez works as a surgical dermatologist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Hafeez is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Jing Gill is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. She attended medical school at Yale School of Medicine. Dr. Gill's average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Cynthia Dolan is a Lawrenceville, GA physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Dolan is a graduate of Tulane University School of Medicine.
Dr. Jodi Langer's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Langer accepts.
Dr. Winfred Moody is a physician who specializes in legal medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.