We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Gold HMO near Lawrenceville, GA.
Dr. Jing Gill's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. She is a graduate of Yale School of Medicine. Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Gill honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Abdul Hafeez sees patients in Lawrenceville, GA. His medical specialty is surgical dermatology. Dr. Hafeez graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hafeez accepts.
Dr. Cynthia Dolan sees patients in Lawrenceville, GA. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Dolan accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Jodi Langer's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Langer honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Winfred Moody sees patients in Lawrenceville, GA. His medical specialties are legal medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.