We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Kingsland, GA.
Dr. Diane Pennington's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. She studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Dr. Pennington honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Linda Poloff works as a general dentist in Kingsland, GA. The average patient rating for Dr. Poloff is 4.0 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Patricia Dunn's specialty is pediatric dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Dunn average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Dunn is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Michael Barlow's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces