We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Kingsland, GA.
Dr. Diane Pennington is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. She is a graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Linda Poloff specializes in general dentistry. Dr. Poloff's average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Patricia Dunn's specialty is pediatric dentistry. Dr. Dunn has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces