We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 80/2000 near Jasper, GA.
Dr. Roberto Pereira works as an adult cardiologist and nuclear cardiology specialist in Jasper, GA and Canton, GA. Dr. Pereira is a graduate of Federal University of Rio de Janeiro Faculty of Medicine. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Pereira takes.
Dr. Eduardo Montana works as a pediatric cardiologist in Jasper, GA, Suwanee, GA, and Marietta, GA. Dr. Montana (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Portuguese. He is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, WellStar Cobb Hospital, and Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He graduated from Mercer University School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Montana completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Miami. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Walter Austin specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Jasper, GA. He graduated from Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Austin accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. J. Cannon works as a cardiologist in Jasper, GA. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Cannon is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Dr. Bruce Stambler is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Duke University School of Medicine. Dr. Stambler has received the distinction of Cleveland Super Doctors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow