We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 80/2000 near Jasper, GA.
Dr. Roberto Pereira, who practices in Jasper, GA and Canton, GA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Pereira accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Federal University of Rio de Janeiro Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Eduardo Montana's area of specialization is pediatric cardiology. Dr. Montana graduated from Mercer University School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Miami for his residency. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. In addition to English, Dr. Montana (or staff) speaks Spanish and Portuguese. His professional affiliations include Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, WellStar Cobb Hospital, and Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.
Dr. Walter Austin's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Austin is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. J. Cannon is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Cannon accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He attended medical school at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Dr. Bruce Stambler's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm); he sees patients in Atlanta, GA, Austell, GA, and Bremen, GA. Dr. Stambler honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He graduated from Duke University School of Medicine. He has received the distinction of Cleveland Super Doctors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow