- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 28 pediatricians near Hinesville, GA.
Dr. Andrew Doyle's specialty is general pediatrics. Before performing his residency at San Antonio Military Medical Center, Dr. Doyle attended George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences for medical school. Dr. Doyle honors TRICARE insurance.
Dr. Phillip Ajayi's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Ajayi has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Eric Hall specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Hinesville, GA. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Richard Baldwin practices general pediatrics in Fort Stewart, GA. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.