- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 26 pediatricians near Hinesville, GA.
Dr. Andrew Doyle is a general pediatrician. Dr. Doyle is in-network for TRICARE insurance. After completing medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, he performed his residency at San Antonio Military Medical Center.
Dr. Phillip Ajayi is a general pediatrician in Hinesville, GA. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ajayi honors.
Dr. Eric Hall's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Hall is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Richard Baldwin is a general pediatrician in Fort Stewart, GA. Dr. Baldwin is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lakimberly Price works as a pediatrician. Dr. Price is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She is affiliated with The Children's Care Network.