- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Advantage near Hampton, GA.
Dr. Scott Brown specializes in dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Brown is 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Hari Digumarthi's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Digumarthi is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Hector Bush's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). The average patient rating for Dr. Bush is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bush honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.