We found 5 cardiologists who accept Viant near Griffin, GA.
Dr. Jeevith Kanukunta is an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is professionally affiliated with Spalding Regional Hospital and Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Kanukunta takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. For his professional training, Dr. Kanukunta completed residency programs at Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University and a hospital affiliated with Osmania Medical College. In addition to English, Dr. Kanukunta speaks Spanish.
Dr. Muthusamy Sekar is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist. He graduated from Madras Medical College. Patients rated Dr. Sekar highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Sekar is affiliated with Spalding Regional Hospital.
Dr. John Smith works as an adult cardiologist in Stockbridge, GA, Riverdale, GA, and Fayetteville, GA. Dr. Smith is a graduate of UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. His medical residency was performed at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. In his practice, Dr. Smith focuses on cardiac catheterization. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Smith is affiliated with WellStar and Atlanta Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cardiac Catheterization
Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA and Griffin, GA. Dr. Reddy is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. His professional affiliations include Spalding Regional Hospital and Atlanta Medical Center. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, TRICARE, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Reddy speaks Spanish.
Dr. David Remington is an adult cardiology specialist. Dr. Remington accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, TRICARE, and more. His education and training includes medical school at Emory University School of Medicine and The University of Western Ontario, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry and residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. He is affiliated with Spalding Regional Hospital, Emory Healthcare, and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow