We found 4 cardiologists who accept CIGNA Plans near Griffin, GA.
Dr. Jeevith Kanukunta is an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Kanukunta is professionally affiliated with Spalding Regional Hospital and Atlanta Medical Center. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. For his professional training, Dr. Kanukunta completed residency programs at Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University and a hospital affiliated with Osmania Medical College. Dr. Kanukunta speaks Spanish.
Dr. Muthusamy Sekar's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He practices in Stockbridge, GA and Griffin, GA. Dr. Sekar studied medicine at Madras Medical College. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Sekar speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Spalding Regional Hospital.
Dr. John Smith works as a cardiologist. In Dr. Smith's practice, he is particularly interested in cardiac catheterization. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and then went on to complete his residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Smith's hospital/clinic affiliations include WellStar and Atlanta Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Heart Catheterization
Dr. David Remington is an adult cardiologist in Griffin, GA. Dr. Remington is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended Emory University School of Medicine and The University of Western Ontario, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Emory University for residency. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Spalding Regional Hospital, Emory Healthcare, and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow