We found 4 cardiologists who accept CIGNA Plans near Griffin, GA.
Dr. Jeevith Kanukunta is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Kanukunta accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. His medical residency was performed at Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University and a hospital affiliated with Osmania Medical College. Dr. Kanukunta speaks Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Spalding Regional Hospital and Atlanta Medical Center.
Dr. Muthusamy Sekar is a specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. The average patient rating for Dr. Sekar is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, TRICARE, and more. Dr. Sekar is a graduate of Madras Medical College. Dr. Sekar is conversant in Spanish. He is affiliated with Spalding Regional Hospital.
Dr. John Smith sees patients in Stockbridge, GA, Riverdale, GA, and Fayetteville, GA. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. His clinical interests include cardiac catheterization. His hospital/clinic affiliations include WellStar and Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Smith is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. He is a graduate of UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and a graduate of Newark Beth Israel Medical Center's residency program. He is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Cardiac Catheterization
Dr. David Remington's specialty is adult cardiology. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Remington attended Emory University School of Medicine and The University of Western Ontario, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Emory University for residency. His professional affiliations include Spalding Regional Hospital, Emory Healthcare, and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow