We found 4 cardiologists who accept CIGNA Plans near Griffin, GA.
Dr. Jeevith Kanukunta works as an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. Dr. Kanukunta's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Spalding Regional Hospital and Atlanta Medical Center. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, TRICARE, and more. For his professional training, Dr. Kanukunta completed residency programs at Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University and a hospital affiliated with Osmania Medical College. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Muthusamy Sekar's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology; he sees patients in Stockbridge, GA and Griffin, GA. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Sekar is affiliated with Spalding Regional Hospital. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. He studied medicine at Madras Medical College. He is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. John Smith works as a cardiologist. In his practice, Dr. Smith focuses on cardiac catheterization. He is professionally affiliated with WellStar and Atlanta Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. He studied medicine at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. He trained at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center for residency. Dr. Smith speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Cardiac Catheterization
Dr. David Remington is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Emory University School of Medicine and The University of Western Ontario, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. Dr. Remington is affiliated with Spalding Regional Hospital, Emory Healthcare, and Southern Regional Medical Center (SRMC).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow