- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Fayetteville, GA.
Dr. Jennifer Freeman is an obstetrician and gynecologist in Fayetteville, GA. On average, patients gave her a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Freeman attended Morehouse School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Boston Medical Center. Her professional affiliations include WellStar and Atlanta Medical Center.
Dr. John McBroom is a gynecologic oncology specialist. Dr. McBroom's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Tanya Beckford specializes in general gynecology. Patients rated Dr. Beckford highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Barbara O'Brien's specialty is general gynecology. Patients gave Dr. O'Brien an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.