- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 001 near Dublin, GA.
Dr. Alan Tucker is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Lilburn, GA and Dublin, GA. Patients rated Dr. Tucker highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Tracy Gay specializes in general dentistry and practices in Dublin, GA. Patient ratings for Dr. Gay average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gay accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. John Whittle's area of specialization is general dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Whittle honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.