We found 6 cardiologists who accept Medicare near Dalton, GA.
Dr. Ezad Ahmad is an adult cardiology specialist. Dr. Ahmad studied medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and Sindh Medical College. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Eric Guerra sees patients in Dalton, GA. His medical specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He studied medicine at the University of Guadalajara, University Center of Health Sciences. Dr. Guerra is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Stephen Rohn is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Rohn attended medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. He takes Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow