We found 6 cardiologists who accept Medicare near Dalton, GA.
Dr. Ezad Ahmad works as a cardiologist in Dalton, GA. He is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and Sindh Medical College. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Eric Guerra's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Guerra is in-network for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Guadalajara, University Center of Health Sciences.
Dr. Stephen Rohn works as an adult cardiologist. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Rohn graduated from SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow