We found 6 cardiologists who accept Medicare near Dalton, GA.
Dr. Ezad Ahmad is a Dalton, GA physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Ahmad is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and Sindh Medical College.
Dr. Eric Guerra's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Guerra studied medicine at the University of Guadalajara, University Center of Health Sciences.
Dr. Gary Olson, who practices in Dalton, GA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Olson attended medical school at Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
Dr. Stephen Rohn is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Dalton, GA. He honors Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow