We found 5 cardiologists who accept Medicare near Dalton, GA.
Dr. Ezad Ahmad is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Dalton, GA. He honors Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and Sindh Medical College.
Dr. Eric Guerra practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology in Dalton, GA. Dr. Guerra is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Guadalajara, University Center of Health Sciences.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow