- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 5 sports medicine providers who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 100/1000 near Columbus, GA.
Dr. Jeffrey Kovacic is a specialist in pediatric orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. Dr. Kovacic's hospital/clinic affiliations include Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital, The Children's Care Network, and Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He graduated from Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Cleveland Clinic. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kovacic accepts.
Dr. Champ Baker is an orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine specialist. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Steven Schulenborg sees patients in Braselton, GA, Woodstock, GA, and Stockbridge, GA. His medical specialty is pediatric sports medicine. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Schulenborg accepts. He is professionally affiliated with The Children's Care Network.
Dr. Cassidy Foley practices pediatric sports medicine. She is affiliated with The Children's Care Network. Dr. Foley honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Thomas Byars sees patients in Atlanta, GA, Stockbridge, GA, and Albany, GA. His medical specialties are pediatric sports medicine and orthopedics/orthopedic surgery. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is affiliated with The Children's Care Network.