We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Columbus, GA.
Dr. William Paull is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Aetna Medicare. Dr. Paull graduated from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Tammy McLean is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Columbus, GA. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. McLean is a graduate of the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Dr. Joshua Lane sees patients in Columbus, GA. His medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He attended medical school at Mercer University School of Medicine and Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lane accepts.
Dr. Tanda Lane is a Columbus, GA physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. She graduated from Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. The average patient rating for Dr. Lane is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Lane honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.