We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Columbus, GA.
Dr. William Paull is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Columbus, GA. He is a graduate of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Paull accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Aetna Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Tammy McLean specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Columbus, GA. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Dr. Joshua Lane is a Columbus, GA physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. On average, patients gave Dr. Lane a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He studied medicine at Mercer University School of Medicine and Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Tanda Lane's medical specialty is surgical dermatology. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Lane takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Liaqat Ali, who practices in Columbus, GA, is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.