We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Columbus, GA.
Dr. William Paull is a dermatologist. Clinical interests for Dr. Paull include skin issues. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Paull is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, Aetna Medicare, and more. He is a graduate of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and a graduate of Fitzsimons Army Medical Center's residency program.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Tammy McLean is a Columbus, GA physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Areas of particular interest for Dr. McLean include nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. She studied medicine at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis, Skin of Color
Dr. Joshua Lane is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Areas of expertise for Dr. Lane include contact dermatitis, hair problems, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Patient reviews placed Dr. Lane at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Georgia, Dr. Lane attended Mercer University School of Medicine and Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia for medical school.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Academic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell ... (Read more)
Dr. Tanda Lane practices pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery in Columbus, GA. Her areas of expertise include the following: academic dermatology, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. Patient ratings for Dr. Lane average 4.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. For her professional training, Dr. Lane completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Emory University.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Academic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Laser ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.