We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Columbus, GA.
Dr. William Paull practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Columbus, GA. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Paull's areas of expertise include skin issues. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, Aetna Medicare, and more. Before performing his residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Dr. Paull attended Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Tammy McLean is a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. Areas of expertise for Dr. McLean include nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. McLean studied medicine at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Dr. Joshua Lane is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Lane include contact dermatitis, hair problems, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Dr. Lane takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Georgia, Dr. Lane attended medical school at Mercer University School of Medicine and Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Tanda Lane is a pediatric dermatologist, dermatopathologist, and mohs skin cancer surgeon. Her areas of expertise include academic dermatology, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University, Dr. Lane attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. The average patient rating for Dr. Lane is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Lane honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.