We found 3 neurologists near Canton, GA.
Dr. Scott Cooper sees patients in Canton, GA. His medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He graduated from Ross University School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cooper honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Faiz Niaz's specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Niaz studied medicine at Dow Medical College. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)