We found 3 neurologists near Canton, GA.
Dr. Scott Cooper's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. In Dr. Cooper's practice, he is particularly interested in neurological disorders. He is affiliated with Northside Hospital Atlanta and Northside Hospital Forsyth. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Cooper attended medical school at Ross University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: neurology
Dr. Faiz Niaz, who practices in Canton, GA, is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). On average, patients gave Dr. Niaz a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance. He attended Dow Medical College and then went on to complete his residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee.
Dr. Saima Khurram's medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Khurram takes Medicare insurance. She is affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)