We found 3 neurologists near Canton, GA.
Dr. Faiz Niaz is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. He is affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. Dr. Niaz attended Dow Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at Vanderbilt University Medical Center for residency. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. Scott Cooper, who practices in Canton, GA and Cumming, GA, is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Patient ratings for Dr. Cooper average 3.0 stars out of 5. In his practice, he is particularly interested in neurological disorders. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Northside Hospital Atlanta and Northside Hospital Forsyth. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Cooper attended medical school at Ross University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: neurology
Dr. Saima Khurram practices neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She is professionally affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. Dr. Khurram is in-network for Medicare insurance.
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)