We found 3 neurologists near Canton, GA.
Dr. Faiz Niaz is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. Dr. Niaz honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Niaz is a graduate of Dow Medical College. His residency was performed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Dr. Scott Cooper is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Areas of particular interest for Dr. Cooper include neurological disorders. The average patient rating for Dr. Cooper is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cooper takes Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Ross University School of Medicine. His professional affiliations include Northside Hospital Atlanta and Northside Hospital Forsyth.
Clinical interests: neurology
Dr. Saima Khurram's specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Khurram is professionally affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee.
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)