We found 3 neurologists near Canton, GA.
Dr. Faiz Niaz is a specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He works in Canton, GA. Dr. Niaz's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. He accepts Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Dow Medical College. He completed his residency training at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Dr. Scott Cooper, who practices in Canton, GA and Cumming, GA, is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Cooper has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. His areas of expertise include neurological disorders. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Ross University School of Medicine. His professional affiliations include Northside Hospital Atlanta and Northside Hospital Forsyth.
Clinical interests: neurology
Dr. Saima Khurram is a specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She works in Canton, GA. Dr. Khurram is professionally affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. She honors Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)