We found 4 neurologists near Canton, GA.
Dr. David Lesch's medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and sleep medicine. Dr. Lesch's clinical interests include migraine, myasthenia gravis, and sleep apnea. His professional affiliations include Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital, Emory Johns Creek Hospital, and Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. After completing medical school at Rush Medical College, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, and a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. Patient ratings for Dr. Lesch average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Lesch is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: botox, vertigo, ALS-Lou Gehrig's disease, Alzheimers disease, Bell's palsy, carpal tunnel syndrome, ... (Read more)
Dr. Scott Cooper practices neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Patients rated Dr. Cooper highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. He graduated from Ross University School of Medicine.
Dr. Faiz Niaz is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). On average, patients gave Dr. Niaz a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Dow Medical College.
Dr. Saima Khurram, who practices in Canton, GA, is a medical specialist in psychiatry and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She accepts Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)