We found 3 neurologists near Canton, GA.
Dr. Faiz Niaz is a specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He works in Canton, GA. Dr. Niaz is affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. He attended Dow Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at Vanderbilt University Medical Center for residency. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Niaz takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Scott Cooper's medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Cooper graduated from Ross University School of Medicine. His clinical interests include neurological disorders. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cooper honors Medicare insurance. His professional affiliations include Northside Hospital Atlanta and Northside Hospital Forsyth.
Clinical interests: neurology
Dr. Saima Khurram, who practices in Canton, GA, is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Khurram is affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)