We found 4 neurologists near Canton, GA.
Dr. David Lesch is a physician who specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and sleep medicine. Patients rated Dr. Lesch highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among his clinical interests: migraine, myasthenia gravis, and sleep apnea. His professional affiliations include Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital, Emory Johns Creek Hospital, and Northside Hospital Forsyth. He accepts Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at Rush Medical College, Dr. Lesch performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, and a hospital affiliated with Loyola University.
Clinical interests: ALS-Lou Gehrig's disease, Alzheimers disease, Bell's palsy, botox, carpal tunnel syndrome, ... (Read more)
Dr. Scott Cooper, who practices in Canton, GA and Cumming, GA, is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He has a special interest in neurological disorders. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Cooper accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Cooper graduated from Ross University School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Northside Hospital Forsyth.
Clinical interests: neurology
Dr. Faiz Niaz's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Patient ratings for Dr. Niaz average 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. He graduated from Dow Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)