We found 6 cardiologists who accept Humana HMO near Blairsville, GA.
Dr. David Kandzari is a specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He works in Blairsville, GA and Atlanta, GA. He is professionally affiliated with Piedmont Heart and Vascular. He studied medicine at Duke University School of Medicine. Dr. Kandzari is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Kandzari has received the following distinction: Atlanta Super Doctors.
Dr. John Kelley is an adult cardiologist. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Kelley takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is a graduate of Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. James Varnell's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Varnell is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with The Heart Center of Northeast Georgia Medical Center.
Dr. Mark Gibson is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Gibson takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Dr. Francis Nullet is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Nullet takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Nullet is a graduate of Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Stephen Prater's specialties are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Prater accepts. He graduated from the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow