We found 6 cardiologists who accept Humana HMO near Blairsville, GA.
Dr. David Kandzari specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology and practices in Blairsville, GA and Atlanta, GA. He studied medicine at Duke University School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Kandzari is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Kandzari takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Atlanta Super Doctors. Dr. Kandzari is affiliated with Piedmont Heart and Vascular.
Dr. John Kelley sees patients in Blairsville, GA. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. He is a graduate of Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Kelley honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. James Varnell is a Blairsville, GA physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Varnell is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Florida College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. He is professionally affiliated with The Heart Center of Northeast Georgia Medical Center.
Dr. Mark Gibson is an adult cardiology specialist in Blairsville, GA. Dr. Gibson takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Dr. Francis Nullet is an adult cardiology specialist. Dr. Nullet studied medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Nullet honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Stephen Prater's specialties are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He practices in Blairsville, GA, Atlanta, GA, and Sandy Springs, GA. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Prater takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is a graduate of the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow