We found 5 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Zephyrhills, FL.
Dr. James Poitras works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon. Dr. Poitras's patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Clinical interests for Dr. Poitras include melanoma and mohs surgery. He is affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cutaneous Oncology, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Melanoma
Dr. Lowella Esperanza is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Esperanza's clinical interests encompass skin cancer surgery. She is affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer Surgery, Cosmetic Skin Rejuvenation with Botox, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Sculptra, ... (Read more)
Dr. Rick Moore, who practices in Zephyrhills, FL, is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Moore include contact dermatitis, psoriasis, and cosmetic skin treatment. He obtained his medical school training at the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Tropical ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Caruso works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Sun City Center, FL and Zephyrhills, FL. He has indicated that his clinical interests include skin cancer. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Howard Oriba's specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Oriba's areas of expertise include psoriasis, nail surgery, and skin cancer. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Nail Surgery, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.