We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna HMO near Zephyrhills, FL.
Dr. James Poitras sees patients in Land O Lakes, FL and Zephyrhills, FL. His medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical interest consist of melanoma and mohs surgery. Dr. Poitras has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Poitras is affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic.
Clinical interests: Mohs Surgery, Melanoma
Dr. Lowella Esperanza's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Her clinical interests encompass skin cancer surgery. Dr. Esperanza takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. Dr. Esperanza is affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic.
Clinical interests: Juvederm, Radiesse, Skin Cancer Surgery
Dr. Howard Oriba is a dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. His areas of expertise include the following: psoriasis, nail surgery, and skin cancer. Dr. Oriba is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Michael Caruso is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Sun City Center, FL and Zephyrhills, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Caruso is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is especially interested in skin cancer. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.