We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna HMO near Zephyrhills, FL.
Dr. James Poitras specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. His areas of expertise include the following: melanoma and mohs surgery. Dr. Poitras is professionally affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic. He is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Cutaneous Oncology, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Melanoma
Dr. Lowella Esperanza is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Esperanza's clinical interests include skin cancer surgery. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She studied medicine at the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine. Dr. Esperanza is professionally affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer Surgery, Cosmetic Skin Rejuvenation with Botox, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Sculptra, ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Caruso specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Caruso's areas of expertise include skin cancer. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Howard Oriba's specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Oriba has a special interest in psoriasis, nail surgery, and skin cancer. He graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Nail Surgery, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.