- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 3 sports medicine providers who accept MyBlue Silver 1603 near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Evan Peck works as a rehabilitation physician and sports medicine specialist. Patient ratings for Dr. Peck average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Peck's areas of expertise include steroid injections, elbow pain, and humerus (upper arm) fracture. He is professionally affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Peck accepts. Dr. Peck attended medical school at the University of Virginia School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Elbow Pain, Humerus Fracture, Tibia Fracture, Sports Health, Shoulder Fracture, Hip Pain, Hand ... (Read more)
Dr. Anand Panchal practices hand surgery, orthopedics/orthopedic surgery, and sports medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He attended medical school at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Leon Uribe works as a family medicine practitioner and sports medicine specialist in West Palm Beach, FL. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.