We found 4 dentists who accept BlueDental Copayment Plan Q near Venice, FL.
Dr. August Scialfa's area of specialization is dentistry. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Scialfa is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Stephen Belcher's specialty is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed Dr. Belcher at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Kim Shaw specializes in general dentistry and practices in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Shaw takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces