We found 4 cardiologists who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health 1449 near Titusville, FL.
Dr. David McMahon's medical specialty is adult cardiology. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Asch's specialty is adult cardiology. He attended medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Dr. Asch honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Kiran Modi is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Modi is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Ravi Rao is a specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He works in Titusville, FL. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Rao attended medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow