We found 4 cardiologists who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health 1449 near Titusville, FL.
Dr. Ravi Rao practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology in Titusville, FL. Dr. Rao attended medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Rao takes.
Dr. David McMahon specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Titusville, FL. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Asch is a specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Asch attended medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Asch accepts.
Dr. Kiran Modi sees patients in Titusville, FL. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. Patient ratings for Dr. Modi average 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Modi honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow