- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma
We found 1 hematologists who accepts Aetna Medicare near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Juan Rico specializes in pediatric hematology, pediatric oncology, and general pediatrics. He is a graduate of SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and a graduate of Miami Children's Hospital's residency program. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Rico is professionally affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF) Health, St. Joseph's Women's Hospital, and St. Joseph Children's Hospital. Dr. Rico is open to new patients.