We found 1 neonatologists who accepts United Healthcare near Tallahassee, FL.
Dr. Todd Patterson's areas of specialization are general practice and neonatology; he sees patients in Tallahassee, FL. He takes United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat