We found 1 interventional cardiologists who accepts Humana Platinum HMO near Tallahassee, FL.
Dr. Ajay Mhatre's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He attended Florida State University College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center for residency. He is in-network for United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart