We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold near Sun City Center, FL.
Dr. Daniel Milam's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders), orthopedics/orthopedic surgery, and sports medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. His clinical interests encompass ACL injury. Dr. Milam is professionally affiliated with South Bay Hospital. He graduated from A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Milam completed residency programs at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Michigan State University (MSU). He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO.
Clinical interests: Orthopedic, Specializing in arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgical procedures of the shoulder ... (Read more)
Dr. Jack Jawitz practices dermatology (skin disorders). He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Jawitz takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University, he performed his residency at George Washington University Medical Center. His hospital/clinic affiliations include South Bay Hospital, Manatee Memorial Hospital, and Blake Medical Center.
Dr. Ronald Patrick's medical specialty is dermatopathology. Dr. Patrick's clinical interests include skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at Georgetown University School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). He is professionally affiliated with Watson Clinic LLP.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Kortney Hightower is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Hightower is professionally affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH). He attended medical school at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Caruso works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Sun City Center, FL and Zephyrhills, FL. He has indicated that his clinical interests include skin cancer. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Howard Oriba's specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Oriba's areas of expertise include psoriasis, nail surgery, and skin cancer. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Nail Surgery, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.