We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold near Sun City Center, FL.
Dr. Daniel Milam's specialties are dermatology (skin disorders), orthopedics/orthopedic surgery, and sports medicine. He practices in Sun City Center, FL, Tampa, FL, and Brandon, FL. His clinical interests include ACL injury. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Milam's education and training includes medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Michigan State University (MSU). In addition to English, Dr. Milam speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with South Bay Hospital.
Clinical interests: Meniscus Repair, ACL Injury, Shoulder Problems, Knee Problems, Arthroscopic Surgery, ... (Read more)
Dr. Jack Jawitz is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Jawitz's hospital/clinic affiliations include South Bay Hospital, Manatee Memorial Hospital, and Blake Medical Center. Before performing his residency at George Washington University Medical Center, Dr. Jawitz attended SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University for medical school. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Ronald Patrick works as a dermatopathologist. In his practice, Dr. Patrick focuses on skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. After attending Georgetown University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). He is affiliated with Watson Clinic LLP.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Howard Oriba is a dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. His areas of expertise include the following: psoriasis, nail surgery, and skin cancer. Dr. Oriba is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Kortney Hightower specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Hightower studied medicine at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital (JAHVH).
Dr. Michael Caruso is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Sun City Center, FL and Zephyrhills, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Caruso is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is especially interested in skin cancer. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.