We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Seminole, FL.
Dr. Shawn Mitchell practices general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mitchell honors.
Dr. Pamela Ottesen's areas of specialization are endodontics (root canal treatment) and general dentistry; she sees patients in Niceville, FL. Dr. Ottesen takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Nick Jazayeri's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Jazayeri has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Jazayeri accepts.
Dr. Bryan House's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces