We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Seminole, FL.
Dr. Shawn Mitchell's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Mitchell has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Pamela Ottesen specializes in endodontics (root canal treatment) and general dentistry and practices in Niceville, FL. Dr. Ottesen honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Bryan House's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. House is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Nick Jazayeri practices general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Jazayeri is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces