We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Seminole, FL.
Dr. Ladd Horvath's specialty is orthodontics (braces). Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Horvath accepts.
Dr. Shawn Mitchell's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Mitchell is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Pamela Ottesen's areas of specialization are endodontics (root canal treatment) and general dentistry; she sees patients in Niceville, FL. Dr. Ottesen honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Nick Jazayeri's specialty is general dentistry. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bryan House is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Niceville, FL. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jillian Ellison practices dentistry in Niceville, FL. Dr. Ellison honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces