- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Seminole, FL.
Dr. Shawn Mitchell specializes in general dentistry and practices in Valparaiso, FL. Dr. Mitchell's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Pamela Ottesen specializes in endodontics (root canal treatment) and general dentistry. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Bryan House practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. House takes.