- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Seminole, FL.
Dr. Pamela Ottesen's specialties are endodontics (root canal treatment) and general dentistry. She practices in Niceville, FL. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Shawn Mitchell's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Mitchell's patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mitchell accepts.
Dr. Bryan House specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Nick Jazayeri is a general dentist. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Jazayeri is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.