We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions Everyday Health near Sebastian, FL.
Dr. Latia Ilyadis' areas of specialization are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ilyadis studied medicine at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. James Marino practices general internal medicine and general pediatrics in Sebastian, FL. Dr. Marino graduated from New York Medical College. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Marza Penny works as a general pediatrician in Sebastian, FL. Patient reviews placed Dr. Penny at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Kimberly Graziano practices general pediatrics. Dr. Graziano honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education