We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions Everyday Health near Sebastian, FL.
Dr. Latia Ilyadis' areas of specialization are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She attended medical school at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. James Marino specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Marino graduated from New York Medical College.
Dr. Kimberly Graziano practices general pediatrics in Sebastian, FL. On average, patients gave her a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Marza Penny's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Penny is rated highly by her patients. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education