We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions Everyday Health near Sebastian, FL.
Dr. Latia Ilyadis is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She is a graduate of New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. James Marino's specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Marino attended medical school at New York Medical College.
Dr. Marza Penny works as a pediatrician. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Kimberly Graziano specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Sebastian, FL. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Graziano takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education