We found 1 dermatologists who accepts Medicaid near Saint Cloud, FL.
Dr. Lizardo Cerezo practices immunopathology, chemical pathology, and pediatric pathology. Dr. Cerezo's professional affiliations include St. Cloud Regional Medical Center and Orlando Health. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He honors Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.