We found 4 cardiologists who accept BlueSelect near Saint Cloud, FL.
Dr. Patrick Fisher's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, Osceola Regional Medical Center, and Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center. He attended A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University for residency. Dr. Fisher is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Clinical interests: Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation * Cardiac Catheterization ... (Read more)
Dr. James Warren's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Warren honors. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Dakota, Dr. Warren attended the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, Orlando Health, and Cardiovascular Associates.
Dr. Jooby John specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. John (or staff) is conversant in Hindi. Dr. John's hospital/clinic affiliations include St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, Osceola Regional Medical Center, and Orlando Health. His education and training includes medical school at Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram and residency at Arizona Health Sciences Center. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Rodolfo Aldir is an adult cardiology specialist. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. After attending Central University of the East School of Medicine, Dr. Aldir completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Northeastern Ohio Universities. Dr. Aldir is affiliated with St. Cloud Regional Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow