- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Bronze Compass 4200 near Saint Augustine, FL.
Dr. Maria Victoria Kilayko Sicangco specializes in general pediatrics. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Raphael Ng is a Saint Augustine, FL physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Patient reviews placed Dr. Ng at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Homero Sicangco works as a pediatrician. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Monali Manikal works as a general pediatrician in Saint Augustine, FL. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Bronze, and more.