We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Silver 04/100 near Saint Augustine, FL.
Dr. Laura Towne's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Towne average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Towne is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
Dr. Bruce Paley is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Paley is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Paley studied medicine at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Christina Brennan practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Saint Augustine, FL. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brennan honors.
Dr. David Gross is a Saint Augustine, FL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at New York Medical College. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Gross is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.