We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Silver 04/100 near Saint Augustine, FL.
Dr. Laura Towne practices pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology in Saint Augustine, FL. Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Towne include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She is a graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Psoriasis, Skin of Color
Dr. David Gross is a dermatologist in Saint Augustine, FL. His clinical interests include skin issues. Dr. Gross attended medical school at New York Medical College. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Bruce Paley works as a dermatologist. Dr. Paley's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Christina Brennan's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Brennan include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Brennan takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.