We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Silver 04/100 near Saint Augustine, FL.
Dr. Laura Towne practices pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. She studied medicine at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. These areas are among Dr. Towne's clinical interests: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, ... (Read more)
Dr. Bruce Paley's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Paley honors. He graduated from Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. David Gross is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. His clinical interests encompass skin issues. Dr. Gross takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from New York Medical College.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Christina Brennan works as a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. Dr. Brennan's clinical interests include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brennan takes.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.