We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Silver 04/100 near Saint Augustine, FL.
Dr. Laura Towne is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She attended medical school at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Dr. Towne's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Towne honors.
Dr. Bruce Paley's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Paley takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Christina Brennan is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. Brennan is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. David Gross is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Gross attended medical school at New York Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.