We found 5 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Essential Health S1450 near Rockledge, FL.
Dr. Cynthia Halcin is a specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Halcin is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. Her areas of expertise include the following: skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. On average, patients gave her a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Halcin is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Mario Sequeira is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He works in Rockledge, FL and Melbourne, FL. Dr. Sequeira has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Areas of expertise for Dr. Sequeira include laser treatment and skin cancer. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment
Dr. Richard Kirkpatrick is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Kirkpatrick studied medicine at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Andrew Miner's areas of specialization are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. These areas are among his clinical interests: hair problems, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, and psoriasis. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Miner honors. He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Dr. James Earhart specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Earhart accepts. Dr. Earhart graduated from the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.