We found 5 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Essential Health S1450 near Rockledge, FL.
Dr. Cynthia Halcin's specialty is surgical dermatology. She has indicated that her clinical interests include skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Halcin is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. Her average rating from her patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Mario Sequeira practices MOHS-micrographic surgery. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Sequeira's areas of expertise consist of laser treatment and skin cancer. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Sequeira graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Laser Procedures, Skin Cancer
Dr. Richard Kirkpatrick practices dermatology (skin disorders). His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Kirkpatrick attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Andrew Miner practices dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery in Rockledge, FL. Dr. Miner graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. His clinical interests include hair problems, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, and psoriasis. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Clinical interests: Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. James Earhart practices dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated highly by his patients. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Earhart attended medical school at the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.