We found 2 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Dr. Shamsher Singh's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Tim Ioannides works as a dermatologist in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Patient reviews placed Dr. Ioannides at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.