We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Jennifer Bell practices pediatric endocrinology. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Bell graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Kummer specializes in pediatric endocrinology and practices in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Kummer is a graduate of Emory University School of Medicine. He trained at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for his residency. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Helen Hsiang works as a pediatric endocrinologist in Pensacola, FL. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Howard Heinze's specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He graduated from the University of Toledo College of Medicine. Dr. Heinze is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)