We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Mark Kummer sees patients in Pensacola, FL. His medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He obtained his medical school training at Emory University School of Medicine and performed his residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Dr. Kummer is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jennifer Bell is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Bell attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Helen Hsiang sees patients in Pensacola, FL. Her medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Howard Heinze is a physician who specializes in pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Heinze accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Toledo College of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)