We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Jennifer Bell's area of specialization is pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Bell accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Kummer's medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Kummer's education and training includes medical school at Emory University School of Medicine and residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Dr. Helen Hsiang is a Pensacola, FL physician who specializes in pediatric endocrinology. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Howard Heinze is a physician who specializes in pediatric endocrinology. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Heinze is a graduate of the University of Toledo College of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)