We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Platinum HMO near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Mark Kummer's area of specialization is pediatric endocrinology. He graduated from Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Kummer's training includes a residency program at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jennifer Bell's medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Bell studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Helen Hsiang is a pediatric endocrinologist. Dr. Hsiang honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Howard Heinze specializes in pediatric endocrinology and practices in Pensacola, FL. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Heinze accepts. He studied medicine at the University of Toledo College of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)