We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Platinum HMO near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Mark Kummer is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. He works in Pensacola, FL. He graduated from Emory University School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Kummer trained at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kummer accepts.
Dr. Jennifer Bell is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Helen Hsiang works as a pediatric endocrinologist in Pensacola, FL. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Howard Heinze, who practices in Pensacola, FL, is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. He attended medical school at the University of Toledo College of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)