We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Platinum HMO near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Mark Kummer works as a pediatric endocrinologist. Dr. Kummer attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine. His residency was performed at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jennifer Bell's specialty is pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Bell is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Helen Hsiang specializes in pediatric endocrinology and practices in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Hsiang honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Howard Heinze's medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Toledo College of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)