- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate HMO near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Karen Kennedy is a specialist in gynecologic oncology. Her average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. She has a special interest in labiaplasty. Dr. Kennedy honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She is a graduate of UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Kennedy's medical residency was performed at Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Labiaplasty
Dr. Gordon Couch specializes in general gynecology and practices in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Couch accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate. He is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Suzanne Bush is a Pensacola, FL physician who specializes in general gynecology. She graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Sacred Heart Hospital, Pensacola. Patient ratings for Dr. Bush average 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bush accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Steven Decesare works as a gynecologic oncologist in Pensacola, FL. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Decesare accepts.