We found 2 sports medicine providers who accept Medicaid near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Luis Rodriguez-Morillo's areas of specialization are general internal medicine and sports medicine; he sees patients in Pembroke Pines, FL and Coral Gables, FL. His clinical interests include house physician. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Rodriguez-Morillo's education and training includes medical school at Luis Razetti School of Medicine and residency at Cleveland Clinic Florida. Dr. Rodriguez-Morillo (or staff) speaks Spanish and Italian. Dr. Rodriguez-Morillo is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, and Memorial Hospital West.
Clinical interests: House Physician
Dr. Michael Jofe specializes in pediatric orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and pediatric sports medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Jofe takes. He attended medical school at Albany Medical College. His residency was performed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Spirit of Healing Award, Memorial Healthcare System; National Research Service Award; and Harris S. Yett Prize for Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Jofe's professional affiliations include Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital West, and Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury