We found 4 cardiologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Platinum EPO near Palatka, FL.
Dr. Alfred Romero specializes in adult cardiology. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Romero studied medicine at Autonomous University of Central America.
Dr. Mohammad Kaleem is a cardiologist. Dr. Kaleem (or staff) is conversant in Hindi and Punjabi. He graduated from Quaid-e-Azam Medical College. Dr. Kaleem accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Abdul Bhatti works as an adult cardiologist in Palatka, FL. He is a graduate of King Edward Medical University. Dr. Bhatti is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Mukesh Goel's area of specialization is adult cardiology. His patients gave him an average rating of 1.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Goel studied medicine at Harvard Medical School and Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow