We found 4 cardiologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Platinum EPO near Palatka, FL.
Dr. Alfred Romero is a Palatka, FL physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Romero honors. He studied medicine at Autonomous University of Central America.
Dr. Abdul Bhatti specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Palatka, FL. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Bhatti studied medicine at King Edward Medical University.
Dr. Mohammad Kaleem practices adult cardiology in Palatka, FL. Dr. Kaleem accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Quaid-e-Azam Medical College. Dr. Kaleem (or staff) is conversant in Hindi and Punjabi.
Dr. Mukesh Goel is a Palatka, FL physician who specializes in adult cardiology. His average patient rating is 1.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Goel graduated from Harvard Medical School and Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow