We found 4 cardiologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Platinum EPO near Palatka, FL.
Dr. Alfred Romero is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Autonomous University of Central America.
Dr. Abdul Bhatti's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Bhatti is a graduate of King Edward Medical University.
Dr. Mohammad Kaleem's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Kaleem is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Quaid-e-Azam Medical College. Dr. Kaleem (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Hindi and Punjabi.
Dr. Mukesh Goel is a Palatka, FL physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He attended medical school at Harvard Medical School and Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. Dr. Goel's average rating from his patients is 1.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow