We found 4 cardiologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Platinum EPO near Palatka, FL.
Dr. Alfred Romero works as an adult cardiologist in Palatka, FL. He studied medicine at Autonomous University of Central America. Dr. Romero accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Mohammad Kaleem's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Kaleem studied medicine at Quaid-e-Azam Medical College. Dr. Kaleem (or staff) speaks Hindi and Punjabi.
Dr. Abdul Bhatti works as a cardiologist. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Bhatti is a graduate of King Edward Medical University.
Dr. Mukesh Goel is an adult cardiology specialist in Palatka, FL. Dr. Goel has received a 1.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is a graduate of Harvard Medical School and Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow